Use our free SafeNet Sentinel SuperPro dongle memory dumper to read data from your hardware key and save to the file. Follow the step-by-step instructions below. It is easy and safe.
- Click –HERE– (http://nodongle.biz/files/SproDumper.zip) to download special tool for the SuperPro keys. We recommend save the tool to a new or empty folder. So, you would easily find the backup files created by dumper.
- Click the SproDumper.zip file to open archive. Then extract SproDumper.exe (use copy and paste in Explorer) to the same folder where SproDumper.zip is located.
- Close all running applications you see on the screen and in the tray area at bottom right corner.
- Start SproDumper.exe tool and wait until it finishes the work.
- Check for the result files sp_*.dat
- Send them via online form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have the problems or need assistance in backup process – contact us by e-mail email@example.com
If dumper shows “Keys not found” message in Log window, please contact support team.
Dumper works only with new sentinel drivers (v5.41 and later) and can fail with old ones.
You can also try to use old dumper that works in same manner.
Switch OFF the “Brute WP” option in the old dumper and never use it.